Studio Illicit are looking for a friendly, talented, and effective account manager to help secure new clients and look after a portfolio of exciting brands.
The role is full time (but we work 4 days a week!). Working from Foundry 17, McCoy’s Arcade, you can enjoy a spacious, contemporary and beautiful working environment with our passionate creative team.
Think you’d be a good fit or want to know more about the role? Read on and get in touch!
ABOUT STUDIO ILLICIT
Studio Illicit is a web and brand design agency in the centre of Exeter. We make stunning websites that look great and work hard.
Studio Illicit started life 12 years ago as a recording studio, formed by 3 members of a touring punk band. We’re now a small team of nine people working from our light and spacious studio offices in the centre of Exeter. We always remember our punk routes and try to bring this energy to every project we take on.
We’re also a team that cares deeply about our social responsibilities, making sure to offset our carbon emissions to ensure an entire green office while also supporting projects that improve lives and fight climate change. We’re an equal opportunity employer and as a team we each bring skills and talents that enable us to source, design and develop some of the most original, innovative and exciting sites on the web.
We boast killer offices, a crew full of fun and energy, lots of coffee, cake and beer n pizza socials, as well as the chance to work on some awesome projects and grow with a company that is ever-evolving!
So in this Account Management Role, here’s what you will be doing…
- Selling web design and development services, as well as branding packages, through in-depth consultations and submission of detailed proposals to new customers.
- Taking project information and building strategies for our client and then effectively and appropriately expressing that information to the design and development team.
- Building solid, unshakeable relationships with clients. Helping with support and guidance from the best in the business.
- Actively identifying, creating and pursuing new opportunities across our brand portfolio.
- Serving as senior client partner, demonstrating the relevant expertise, gravitas and charisma to be seen and respected as a trusted leader and point-person by the client.
- Leading from the front with a ‘can do’ attitude and proactive ownership of projects and processes, upholding the highest quality standards, both in service and deliverables.
- Developing strong relationships from cross-agency departments, understanding how to best leverage and optimise the services and specialisms available while ensuring resources are used profitably.
- Cultivating strong, professional and effective relationships with staff and partners at all levels.
- Be a knowledge holder and driver of best practice in web design and development. Maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of web design, including digital marketing and ongoing web management and maintenance.
- Three years’ relevant experience, with experience within a creative or digital agency environment preferred but not essential.
- Experience of growing positive and effective relationships with clients, resulting in account growth and evolution.
- Exemplary verbal communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and offer a strong, collaborative and constructive presence and personality in client and internal meetings – communicating with conviction, enthusiasm and confidence while showcasing our personality and brand.
- Exceptional attention to detail, alongside organisational, time and project management skills.
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English, with exemplary written and verbal presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, particularly Google Docs, Sheets and Calendar.
- Proficiency in Notion, Slack and other office management software preferred but not essential.